ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Register Here is the right decision!
By registering you accept the Term of Service.

Patched.To
Welcome to
Patched.to
Patched.to
One key,
Tons of tools.
You don't have account? Then register!
Welcome! Damn, where the hell you been all that time!

Answered

Leeching bug?

Submitted by Sellup at 13-11-2022, 10:22 PM

Leeching bug? 171 Views
Sellup's Avatar'
Sellup
I received the below message that i'm apparently leeching yet i haven't responded to anyone's thread, i'm simply here for marketing Sellup, you can check my post history.

So i assume that this is a bug?
Quote:Dear patched members,

You have exceeded the leecher limit. If you got this message, don't worry right away. Follow the steps below.

-Contribute more by create topics in the forum.
-Stop spamming in the forum immediately.
-While creating topics, do not copy content from other sites.

If you continue on the leech way, your account will be banned shortly.

Patched.to Leecher System
Regards
Designer's Avatar'
Designer
This is probably a bug, I think the leeching system couldn't differentiate between replying to other users threads and replying to your own threads, but I'm not sure, @A35 will give u the last word on this.
Sellup's Avatar'
Sellup
(13-11-2022, 11:11 PM)Designer Wrote: This is probably a bug, I think the leeching system couldn't differentiate between replying to other users threads and replying to your own threads, but I'm not sure, @A35 will give u the last word on this.

Now i'm affraid to even respond on this thread, this kinda goes against the nature of forum use in general.
Whoever @A35 is, i hope he can look into this.
Designer's Avatar'
Designer
(13-11-2022, 11:16 PM)Sellup Wrote:
(13-11-2022, 11:11 PM)Designer Wrote: This is probably a bug, I think the leeching system couldn't differentiate between replying to other users threads and replying to your own threads, but I'm not sure, @A35 will give u the last word on this.

Now i'm affraid to even respond on this thread, this kinda goes against the nature of forum use in general.
Whoever @A35 is, i hope he can look into this.
go to his profile and you'll know who he is kappo